Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave Kafton's 1912
08-28-2010, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 08:27 PM by Alleydude.)
Dave Kafton's 1912
Well boy's, Here she is. I would like to introduce you all to my lil 1912 HD that we have proudly named "Moonbeam". She's all done, tested , adjusted and loaded in the van. I've only got about 130 test miles on her and she has done very well, but time has run out. I don't know about all the rest of you guy's in the single class, but mine is only capable of running comfortably at about 31 mph! Me and my crew (Asscrack racing) are heading out tomorrow morning for Davenport for the swap meet and to race the Iron Dinosaur. This will be our 5th year of racing and I have a whole stack of second place trophys to prove it. Maybe this is our year for a 1st, oh well, second is still the first looser! From there we are headed down to Kittyhawk. So I guess we are offically the first to leave for the Cannonball. We look forward to meeting and riding with all of you and the way it looks, we should all arrive there about the same time the hurricanes do! Dave

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2010, 07:10 PM
RE: Dave Kafton's 1912
Looks really great. But next time could you share a larger photo so we can.... well, not really sure what we woulod do with a larger photo. Seriously the bike looks stunning. Good luck and look forward to seeing and hearing it run.

#15 Buzz Kanter 1915 Harley in 2010, 1929 Harley for 2012 and 1936 for 2014
Classic Harley fourm
Classic Harley info
Harley magazine
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2010, 08:28 PM
(08-28-2010 07:10 PM)Buzz Kanter Wrote:  Looks really great. But next time could you share a larger photo so we can.... well, not really sure what we woulod do with a larger photo. Seriously the bike looks stunning. Good luck and look forward to seeing and hearing it run.

I edited down the photo size. Just a WEEEEEEEE bit big. Laugh Out Loud

Cheers

Ken

BobberForum.com The Bobber Forum
HDSprint.com Aermacchi Harley Davidson Sprint Forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Nice job! Hope to see you in Davenport.
Find all posts by this user