Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Knuck Truck
07-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Knuck Truck
Mr. Wieland got my loaner truck ready with plenty of time for me to adjust to it. Rode the 100 miles to home without any buttbites out of the seat. So far so good. Seems to ride a long very well. With current secondary drive gearing, 30mph is at the very edge of my low speed range in 3rd. I may have to drop a tooth on trans sprocket to comfortably pace the class 1 machines. The picture shows Jerry requesting that I do no harm to the NOS fender he installed.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2010, 09:05 AM
RE: Knuck Truck
Looks great! good job guys! I think I need to measure my bike up to make sure it will fit! I have a NOS 22 tooth knuck motor sprocket if you need it. I think my NOS trans sprockts are 23 tooth.

FatDog Racing No.33
http://www.fatdogracing.blogspot.com
http://www.fatdogvintagesalvage.com
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Well done gents! Let me know if you need a back up pilot (or perhaps a monkey!) at any stage of the race.
07-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys but what I really could use is a way to get these siderigs to Kittyhawk without pulling them along side our bikes. Anybody got any extra room on a support vehicle. From western Wisconsin or Davenport AMCA meet.

Jerry

(07-20-2010 02:02 PM)Tim O'Day Wrote:  Well done gents! Let me know if you need a back up pilot (or perhaps a monkey!) at any stage of the race.
07-26-2010, 05:54 PM
nice job on the truck . it looks great.